14.9.10

greatest friend






after spending a few weekends up north and watching greens change quickly to reds & oranges and the water turn ice cold, i can't help but feel fall in my bones. i can't seem to wear too many sweaters, and yes, i did buy a few scarves since last time i wrote here... i mostly love this season for the layers, and my very favorite shop, greatest friend, has the most beautiful things for fall... i had to share my favorite items, although my wallet & i aren't very close friends right now, so i can't have them. maybe you could buy them, and let me borrow them? k cool thanks.
in other news, i can now (legally) drive, but i hate driving in the city. i much prefer the dirt roads. it's been a long time coming, me getting a license, but i'm starting to feel that i will only use it to get to the cottage & the farm. city drivers are nasty.
also, i have three rolls of film from the mamiya to develop, and one roll of 35 that i shot of sadie at the cottage this weekend. i'll try to get around to scanning them soon... i'm so horribly lazy...